Brand: SCRATCH AND PECK FEEDS YOU ARE WHAT YOUR ANIMALS EAT
- Organic And Non-GMO Project Verified- Choosing products that are Certified Organic and Non-GMO Project Verified is the best way to ensure you are getting the safest, healthiest, and highest-quality food for your animals and family.
- Soy Free - Soy is one of the most commonly produced genetically engineered crops. It is often used as an inexpensive protein in animal feed, but animals do not need soy in their diets. We choose to produce a feed without it.
- Excellent Source Of Carbohydrates - Carbohydrates help create energy during colder months, and organic corn is an excellent carbohydrate choice for chickens and ducks.
- Raw And Unprocessed - This is a whole grain, unpelletized feed and retains optimal nutrition for better absorption. This feed is an excellent choice for fermenting, and more information about how to ferment can be found on the Scratch and Peck website.
- Grown And Milled In The Pacific NW - We are dedicated to sustainable farming and supporting local agriculture by buying directly from farmers we know and trust.
Part Number: 1004-25
Details: Scratch and Peck Layer with Corn is made using Certified Organic whole grains. Our Layer with Corn feed is professionally formulated to provide a perfectly balanced nutritious diet for your hens. This Layer with Corn is a minimum protein of 16% and is suitable for use with waterfowl. Feed from 20 weeks of age and beyond. Adult birds are estimated to eat about 2lbs/bird each week. Always offer plenty of fresh water and provide the appropriate sized Grit free choice! *New minimal packaging helps take care of our people and the planet!
Package Dimensions: 29.0 x 16.0 x 4.0 inches